As the healthcare industry continues to evolve, new trends emerge. Many healthcare players consolidate, providers become more specialized in the types of health care services they offer, and regulatory and compliance obligations grow exponentially. We can help to advance your business forward, with new and creative types of business arrangements and every other type of transactional support you need, as you shift with the broader industry.
At Sauchik & Giyaur, P.C., our team is at the forefront of these developments, providing regulatory, corporate and financial support to healthcare companies in all types of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures and strategic partnerships, investments, managed care contracting, refinancings/restructurings, operational matters, management and employment issues, and other integrated delivery systems and contractual relationships.
This key guidance is provided to a wide array of companies, including hospitals, surgery centers, home health and durable medical equipment providers, long-term care facilities, pharmacies, imaging facilities, behavioral health and substance abuse facilities, optometry, wellness and rehabilitation providers, allied and ancillary services providers, medical groups/physician networks, and private equity/banking entities.
Our transactional attorneys negotiate, draft, and counsel on successful implementation of many types of healthcare agreements and arrangements, including:
- Clinical Trial Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements and NDAs
- Time-Share Lease Agreements
- Hospital-Physician Group Coverage Agreements
- Hospital-Physician Joint Venture Agreements
- Hospital Service Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Management Services and Office Share Agreements
- Service and License Agreements
- Medical Director - Practice Agreements
- Professional Services Agreement
- Managed Care Agreements
- Shared Research Services Agreements
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Agreements
- Operations Policies and Procedures
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Handbooks
- HIPAA and Information Technology-Related Agreements
- Records Management and Retention Agreements
- Non-Solicitation and Non-Disclosure Agreements and Policies
- Agreements Related to Long-Term Care Facilities
- Patient Contract Forms, Agreements, and Consents
- Vendor and Marketing Agreements
Arrangements in the healthcare industry constantly evolve, become more complicated, and acquire new faucets. As the level of legal expertise that is needed to successfully navigate a business transaction increases, so does our commitment to providing the best legal counsel to our clients seeking to engage in compliant, efficient, and business-savy healthcare transactions.