INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION
Disputes arising out of trademark, copyright, licensing and other IP issues need the attention of lawyers with experience in complex business litigation. The attorneys at Sauchik & Giyaur, P.C. represent clients who are involved in IP disputes.
You can count on our law firm for responsive, knowledgeable representation. With IP disputes, as with most business disputes, our clients want a law firm willing and able to begin work on a case immediately. Large, multinational companies and small, local companies can become embroiled in IP litigation — sometimes with each other. We understand the importance of the dispute and the need to get it resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. A number of situations can cause an IP dispute, including licensees exceeding or misusing a license, trademark or copyright infringement, breaking a non-compete or trade secrets agreement and unauthorized use of a service mark or patented product.
Our firm represents clients in a broad range of New York, New Jersey and national companies, across a broad range of industries, including:
- Consumer products manufacturing companies, housewares, furniture;
- Computer software businesses;
- Pharmaceutical companies;
- Food importing, wholesale and distribution companies;
- National and international consumer and industrial electronics companies;
- Media companies;
- Financial services companies.