INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISPUTES
PRACTICE AREA CONTACT
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISPUTES AND LITIGATION
Disputes arising out of trademark, copyright, licensing and other IP issues need the attention of lawyers with experience in complex business litigation. The attorneys at Sauchik & Giyaur, P.C. represent clients who are involved in IP disputes.
You can count on our law firm for responsive, knowledgeable representation. With IP disputes, as with most business disputes, our clients want a law firm willing and able to begin work on a case immediately. Large, multinational companies and small, local companies can become embroiled in IP litigation — sometimes with each other. We understand the importance of the dispute and the need to get it resolved as quickly and effectively as possible. A number of situations can cause an IP dispute, including licensees exceeding or misusing a license, trademark or copyright infringement, breaking a non-compete or trade secrets agreement and unauthorized use of a service mark or patented product.
Our firm represents clients across a broad range of industries, including:
- Consumer products manufacturing companies, housewares, furniture;
- Computer software businesses;
- Pharmaceutical companies;
- Food manufacturing, importing, wholesale and distribution companies;
- National and international consumer and industrial electronics companies;
- Media companies;
- Financial services companies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Litigating intellectual property disputes in federal and state courts from commencement through trial
- Litigation avoidance and pre-litigation negotiations to produce cost-effective resolutions
- Access to a wide array of experts